Welcome to New Brunswick's FAMILY FUN RESORT!
Located in the heart of the Beautiful St. John River Valley
Our Camping Season - May 30th to Sept. 1, 2014
Welcome Camping Friends:
Families are very special here at Jellystone Park NB! This exciting 2014 Vacation Planner includes many fun-filled Yogi Bear TM events and activities along with details on when we are expecting special visits from Boo Boo TM, Cindy Bear TM and Ranger Smith TM throughout the summer. You won't want to miss a moment of the fun here at Jellystone Park New Brunswick this summer!!
We specialize in providing the best family camping experience through our many free planned daily activities for all ages. Yogi Bear loves to take families on the free nightly hayride around Jellystone Park while sharing stories and singing songs with the Rangers. For over 30 years our tradition has always been to focus on quality, cleanliness and friendliness while providing an affordable family camping adventure. Our award winning park provides a clean and safe place for your family to have fun while creating memories together to last a lifetime.
Your hosts, Rangers Peter and Janet Clark
and of course, Yogi Bear, invite you, your family
and friends to come celebrate with us this summer!
Hope to see you soon!!
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE OF FREE ACTIVITIES
- Flag Raising with Yogi
- Arts and Crafts
- Fun and Games
- Pool Time Fun
- Yogi Cartoons/Movies
- Field Games
- Hayride with Yogi
TO MAKE EVERYONE'S STAY MORE ENJOYABLE...
QUIET TIME: 11:00 pm to 8:00 am (Strictly Enforced)
Must be 42 inches/105 cm to ride the waterslides alone.
If the child is under 42 inches/105 cm tall, then they may go with an adult provided the child wears a life jacket or arm bands.
- This is a family oriented park and we all have a good time. We reserve the right to protect the rights of all our guests, trees and other natural beauties for the benefit and safety of all.
- For each camper's enjoyment only one vehicle and/or camper per site please. Check at Ranger Station regarding 2nd vehicle parking.
- Parents are responsible for their children's actions. Children are to be accompanied to washrooms and pools. They are to be at your site during quiet hours.
- Bikes, roller blades and skateboards to be used during daylight hours only.
- For everyone's enjoyment and safety, all campfires must be extinguished by 12 midnight.
- Liquor on campsite only. No walking around park please.
- Please do not move fire rings at campsites. Check at Ranger station if one is in bad location.
- No washing of RV's or any personal vehicles please.
- All Park Buildings, Paviliions and public areas are Non-Smoking. Smoking is permitted on your campsite only.
- To extend your stay please check at Front Desk by 11:00 am on day of scheduled departure pending availability.
- Pets are to be on a leash, not left unattended at any time, quiet at all times, kept out of all buildings, put in your camper at night and please clean up after them promptly.
- SAFE, SLOW DRIVING IS A MUST for cars and bicycles. Children are at play throughout the entire park. Please observe the 5 MPH speed limit on all park roads.
- Entrance on the campground property constitutes permission for the management of this park to photograph the visitors while on the premises and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purposes without compensation to visitor.
- IMPORTANT NOTE:Respect other campers. Please do not travel through campsites on way to washrooms or other areas of the park.
YOGI'S "PETS" POLICY
All pets must be on a leash at sites and when walking to and from your campsite. Please do not leave your pet unattended and pets are not permitted in any buildings at the park. Please clean up after your furry buddy both on your site and away from site. Check your site map for our designated dog walk areas.